Protection of Personal Data
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As Kolan Hospitals Group, we attach great importance to the security of your personal data.We keep all kinds of personal data shared by our patients in a way that takes care of patient privacy and takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security for your personal data.
This Information About the Protection of Personal Data explains our personal data protection and processing policy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (KVKK) and how we collect, transfer, use and protect our personal data during the services stated by the group.
As Kolan Hospitals Group, we collect some of your personal data, including your special personal data such as your health data, and process it for legitimate purposes, primarily for the purpose of carrying out the treatment and care services we offer to you. We collect your personal data verbally, in writing, or electronically in order to provide you with better health services and to fulfill our obligations within the scope of the Private Hospitals Law, Private Hospitals Regulation and other legislation.
Personal data from relevant public institutions and organizations, private insurance companies, direct / indirect domestic / foreign shareholders, affiliates and / or affiliates, auditors, consultants, business partners, domestic / foreign institutions that we contractually serve and cooperate with, and we can pass it on to other third parties.
To the extent that your personal data is processed by the Kolan Hospitals Group in the capacity of data controller, by making a written application to us in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law;
• Learning whether any of your personal data is processed,
• Requesting information regarding the processing activities of your personal data,
• Learning the purposes of processing your personal data,
• Learning of personal data in case of transfer of personal data to third parties in the country or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• Requesting encryption or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring the processing of personal data are eliminated or the group does not have a legal obligation, legal basis or legitimate interest to process such data,
• You have the right to object to the consequences that may arise as a result of the processing of personal data through automated systems.
Kolan Hospitals Group will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. If the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by the Group.