Protection of Personal Data
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As Kolan Hospitals Group, we attach great importance to the security of your personal data.We keep all kinds of personal data shared by our patients in a way that takes care of patient privacy and takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security for your personal data.
This Information About the Protection of Personal Data explains our personal data protection and processing policy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (KVKK) and how we collect, transfer, use and protect our personal data during the services stated by the group.
As Kolan Hospitals Group, we collect some of your personal data, including your special personal data such as your health data, and process it for legitimate purposes, primarily for the purpose of carrying out the treatment and care services we offer to you. We collect your personal data verbally, in writing, or electronically in order to provide you with better health services and to fulfill our obligations within the scope of the Private Hospitals Law, Private Hospitals Regulation and other legislation.
Personal data from relevant public institutions and organizations, private insurance companies, direct / indirect domestic / foreign shareholders, affiliates and / or affiliates, auditors, consultants, business partners, domestic / foreign institutions that we contractually serve and cooperate with, and we can pass it on to other third parties.
To the extent that your personal data is processed by the Kolan Hospitals Group in the capacity of data controller, by making a written application to us in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law;
• Learning whether any of your personal data is processed,
• Requesting information regarding the processing activities of your personal data,
• Learning the purposes of processing your personal data,
• Learning of personal data in case of transfer of personal data to third parties in the country or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• Requesting encryption or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring the processing of personal data are eliminated or the group does not have a legal obligation, legal basis or legitimate interest to process such data,
• You have the right to object to the consequences that may arise as a result of the processing of personal data through automated systems.
Kolan Hospitals Group will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. If the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by the Group.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As Kolan Hospitals Group, we attach high importance to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, we show great sensitivity to preserving all kinds of personal data belonging to you in the best possible way and with care. In this context, as defined within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and the relevant legislation, we process your personal data in accordance with the principles stated below.
Collection Procedure, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
In order to provide high quality healthcare services, we obtain your personal data verbally, in writing, visually or electronically from the internet, call center, mobile applications, physical locations and similar channels, depending on the quality of the service provided.
In this regard, the personal health data that are required for the fulfillment of the examination, examination, diagnosis, treatment, post-treatment care or preventive health services within the scope of all kinds of medical interventions, especially the personal health data obtained for this purpose, are listed below. ;
• Your identity data such as your name, surname, TR ID number, passport number or temporary TC ID number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender information, and photocopy of your Turkish Identity Card or Driving License, if you are not a Turkish citizen,
• Address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. all your contact information,
• Your financial information such as your bank account number, IBAN number,
• Your medical data obtained before, within the scope and after all medical intervention, such as all kinds of examination results, examination and prescription information, especially laboratory and imaging, which you provide for follow-up purposes,
• Your notifications such as the questionnaires you fill out in order to evaluate all kinds of services, especially the health service provided, and satisfaction results,
• During your visit to our hospitals, you will receive information in common areas within the framework of legal regulations.